Part 2 of our series of blog posts will cover what we need to tell you about what we will do with YOUR person data.
From 25th May 2018 we will issue all new candidates with a Privacy notice that will state:
- Our contact details for any queries
- Why we are processing your personal data and what our legal reason for doing this is
- What legitimate interests are in maintaining your data
- How long we will store your data for
- You have the right to request any data is corrected if you believe we have held incomplete or inaccurate data on you
- That you have the right to request we delete and erase permanently any personal data
- That you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO)
- That is you give us consent to hold your personal data, you can also withdraw that consent at any time
If you have any queries at any time on the new GDPR regulations or want any further information on how we are implementing the new regulations, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Look out for our next blog post that will cover what your data protection rights are.