About this role
Our client are looking to recruit an Accounts Administrator based in Swinton. This role will be to work within an existing Accounts team supporting colleagues with clerical duties initially.
The duties of this Accounts Administrator based in Swinton will include:
- Assisting colleagues with all clerical duties in the Accounts department
- Answering telephone calls and directing as necessary
- Filing all documentation and documents
- Matching invoices to Purchase Orders
- Data inputting as requested
The successful candidate for this role will possess the following:
- A willingness to learn
- A keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Be computer literate and numerate
In return the company offer the minimum wage for this position and training and job progression is offered for the right candidate.
If you have all the skills and attributes listed above and are looking for a position within an accounts department that you can learn and grow with the role then please apply today