Accounts Administrator based in Salford
PositionFull time, Permanent
About this role
Our client, a leader in their field of manufacturing are looking to recruit an Accounts Administrator based in Salford. Joining an existing Accounts Department, this is an exciting opportunity to join a successful local company with an excellent reputation.
The duties of this varied Accounts Administrator based in Salford role will include:
- Responsibility for the Sales and Purchase Ledgers
- Processing and approving expense claims
- Reconciling supplier accounts
- Handling and resolving client and account queries
- Administrating and monitoring the clocking in system for payroll
- Liaising with internal departments to resolve queries
- All associated administration duties as required by the department
The successful candidate for this varied role will possess:
- Previous experience in a similar accounts administration role
- Knowledge of accounts processes and procedures
- Sage Line 50 experience
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Strong administration background
- Excellent communication skills
- A team player able to work on own initiative and to changing priorities
This role is offered on a full time permanent basis with a competitive salary and benefits package.
If you have the skills and attributes listed above, are looking for an new and exciting challenge with a fantastic company and are available for an early interview, please apply today and we will contact you by return.
As a leading recruitment agency in Swinton, Manchester, here at Linda Taylors Ltd we are continually receiving new assignments and permanent positions to work on in the Manchester, Bolton, Bury, Salford, Eccles and surrounding areas so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
To view our other available positions click here.