Accounts Administrator based in Salford
PositionFull time, Permanent
About this role
Our client, a long established and respected company are looking to recruit an Accounts Administrator based in Salford to join their existing new. This is a newly formed role and will be working closely with the Senior Administrator to ensure all the company administration and accounts functions run smoothly.
The duties of this varied Accounts Administrator position will include:
- Raising sales invoices from emails, telephone and internally generated orders
- Raising credit notes or back orders based or actual deliveries
- Emailing invoices and copies of PODs
- Filing sales paperwork accurately and in line with company processes
- Sending out monthly statements and invoices by post
- Advising on sales margins
- Entering purchase ledger invoices accurately on the system
- Entering delivery notes to keep stock levels updated
- Answering incoming telephone calls from customers and suppliers
- Dealing with sales and account queries
- Managing an email inbox and ensuring replies are sent promptly
- Dealing with customers and suppliers on arrival at the company
- All general administration duties as and when required
The successful candidate for this Accounts Administrator role will possess:
- Previous relevant sales and purchase ledger experience
- Accurate keyboard skills
- Knowledge of an Accounts software system (training will be provided on the company specific system)
- Strong administration skills
- A good team player is essential as all staff work on a “hands on” approach assisting with other duties if business needs require it
- Excellent communication skills
In return the company offer a competitive starting salary of c£20k and a flexible and approachable management team.
The hours of work for this role are 9.00am – 5.15pm with 1 hour lunch break.
If you have the skills and attributes listed above and are looking for a new challenge, please apply today. The company are offering early interviews for suitable candidates.
As a leading recruitment agency in Swinton, Manchester, here at Linda Taylors Ltd we are continually receiving new assignments and permanent positions to work on in the Manchester, Bolton, Bury, Salford, Eccles and surrounding areas so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
To view our other roles please click here