Accounts Administrator based in Swinton
PositionFull time, Permanent
About this role
An exciting opportunity to join a national law firm as an Accounts Administrator based in Swinton. Working in a friendly atmosphere where staff are well supported and respected, this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced professional.
The duties of this Accounts Administrator based in Swinton will include:
- Preparing and issuing clients bills
- Raising invoices as required
- General book-keeping duties
- Dealing with all accounts related queries
- Inputting and updating client account records
- Chasing outstanding accounts
- Inputting onto the case management system
- Building relationships both internally and externally
- General administration duties
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience for this Accounts Administrator role:
- The ability to maintain a professional telephone manner in a stressful environment
- Previous relevant Accounts Administration experience
- Knowledge of Accounting software packages
- The ability to work in an accurate and timely manner
- The ability to deal with people at all levels
- The ability to work as part of a team or independently as required
- The ability to be adaptable and flexible in order to respond the the changing demands of the legal environment
- Previous experience of of working with a case management system would be desirable, but not essential
- Previous experience within a legal environment would be desirable, but not essential
This position is offered on a full time permanent basis and some flexibility in relation to working hours would be required (some out of hours telephone cover may be required on occasion).
The company offer a fantastic working environment and a salary dependent upon experience.
If you have the skills and experience listed above and are seeking a new challenge, we would love to hear from you!! Please apply today and one of our team will get back to you.
As a leading recruitment agency in Swinton, Manchester, here at Linda Taylors Ltd we are continually receiving new assignments and permanent positions to work on in the Manchester, Bolton, Bury, Salford, Eccles and surrounding areas so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
To view our other roles please click here