Accounts Assistant – Eccles
PositionFull time, Permanent
About this role
Our client, a well established company based in Eccles are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a busy team in a vitally important role undertaking transactional accounts duties.
The main duties of this Accounts Assistant role will include:
- Handling the processing of sales and purchase invoices
- Managing the accounts email inbox.
- Coding and posting all invoices and credit notes accurately to the correct nominal code
- Preparation and overseeing of weekly payment runs.
- Reconciliation of the purchase ledger to supplier statements.
- Ensure processes, systems and procedures are operating effectively, identifying any issues, and recommending solutions.
- Act as cover for other members of the finance team during holidays and absence.
- Assist the Finance Manager with any ad hoc tasks as required.
The successful candidate for this Accounts Assistant role will possess:
- Previous experience in a transactional accounts role
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Knowledge of Sage and Xero software
- Accurate inputting skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Be organised and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong team player
In return this Accounts Assistant role is offered on a full time, permanent basis.
Salary: £25,000 per annum
Hours: 9.00 – 5.30 (5.00pm finish on Fridays)
If you have all the skills listed above and are looking for a new challenging Accounts Assistant role based in Eccles, please APPLY TODAY. Early interviews are offered for this role.
As a leading recruitment agency in Swinton, Manchester, here at Linda Taylors Ltd we are continually receiving new assignments and permanent positions to work on in the Manchester, Bolton, Bury, Salford, Eccles and surrounding areas so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
To view our other roles please click here