Accounts Clerk based in Salford
Salary£22k- £25k DOE
PositionFull time, Permanent
About this role
Our client, a long established and innovative manufacturing firm based in Salford are seeking an Accounts Clerk to join their Finance Team. Working autonomously in a fast paced environment this position would suit candidates looking for a new challenge in a friendly team.
The duties of this Accounts Clerk vacancy will include:
- Full responsibility for the Purchase Ledger
- Full responsibility for the Sales Ledger
- Processing and posting all invoices
- Ensuring accounts are maintained to company standards
- Liaising with customers and internal staff to resolve all queries
- Credit control duties
- Responsible for posting and updating accruals
- Undertaking any duties as required to ensure the smooth running of the department
The successful candidate for this Accounts Clerk role will possess:
- Previous relevant experience in a similar role in a busy Finance Team
- Knowledge of all accounts processes
- The ability to work independently and ensure all works are completed
- Able to work in a fast paced office with ever changing priorities
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Excellent literacy skills
- Be an excellent communicator
- Organised and methodical approach to work
In return the company offer an excellent starting salary and the chance to join a successful company in the heart of Salford.
This role is offered on a full time permanent basis working 37 hours a week. The hours of work are:
Monday – Thursday 7.30am – 4.30pm
Friday – 7.30am – 12.30pm
If you have the skills and attributes listed above, please apply today! Early interviews are being offered for this position.
As a leading recruitment agency in Swinton, Manchester, here at Linda Taylors Ltd we are continually receiving new assignments and permanent positions to work on in the Manchester, Bolton, Bury, Salford, Eccles and surrounding areas so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
To view our other roles please click here