Accounts Manager based in Walkden
Salaryc£20 - £22k
PositionFull time, Permanent
About this role
Our client, an Industry leader in their field are looking to recruit an Accounts Manager to join their team based in Walkden. This role will have full responsibility for the Accounts function including payroll.
Duties of this varied Accounts Manager role will include:
- Raising daily sales invoices and ensuring the correct Purchase Orders numbers are quoted
- Dealing with all invoice queries in a timely manner
- Processing all purchase invoices and credit notes
- Performing month end duties i.e. journals, accruals and prepayments
- Processing driver wages on a weekly basis ensuring all hours are correct and authorised
- Processing Pension deductions and payments
- Ensuring all employee information is correct on the payroll system
- Setting up new starters and processing leavers
- Undertaking daily bank reconciliations
- Processing the FPS Submission
- All associated administration duties to ensure a seamless accounts function
The successful candidate for this varied Accounts Manager role will possess the following skills and attributes
- Recent relevant experience in a similar Accounts role
- Proficient user of SageCloud 50 Payroll and Accounts
- The ability to work individually and manage changing priorities
- Accurate with a good eye for detail
- Accurate keyboard skills
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Good MS office skills, predominantly Excel
- Sound general administration experience
This position is offered on a full time permanent basis, working for a successful company who value their staff.
If you have all the skills listed above for this Accounts Manager role and are looking for a new challenge, please apply today and one of our team will contact you to have an initial chat about the role and your skills. Early interviews are offered for this position.
As a leading recruitment agency in Swinton, Manchester, here at Linda Taylors Ltd we are continually receiving new assignments and permanent positions to work on in the Manchester, Bolton, Bury, Salford, Eccles and surrounding areas so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
To view our other roles please click here