Accounts Manager – Worsley
PositionFull time, Permanent
About this role
Our client, based in Worsley are a leading insolvency practice seeking a dynamic and experienced Accounts Manager to join their team. The company have a commitment to delivering unparalleled financial solutions and specialise in assisting individuals facing insolvency challenges. Their team of professionals are dedicated to providing comprehensive and strategic financial advice to guide clients through the insolvency process.
As an Accounts Manager in the company, you will play a crucial role in managing the financial aspects of the business. This will include daily purchase & sales ledger, banking, statement reconciliation, cash flow management and reporting to the directors and shareholders. Daily, weekly & monthly procedures will be carried out and you will be working closely with the company accountant at year end.
There is also some payroll element, no experience necessary as training will be given.
- Financial Analysis: Conduct in-depth financial analysis of the business
- Budgeting and Forecasting: Develop and manage budgets and financial forecasts for the business, ensuring accurate financial planning.
- Creditor control: ensuring all invoices are paid in a timely manner.
- Reporting: delivering reporting to the company directors.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field
- Professional qualification (ACCA, CPA) preferred
- Proven experience in accounts management within an insolvency practice or related field
- Strong understanding of insolvency laws and regulations
- Excellent financial analysis and problem-solving skills
- Effective communication and negotiation abilities
- Competitive salary package up to £30,000 per annum
- Health and wellness benefits
- Professional development opportunities
- Collaborative and supportive work environment
If you have all the skills and experience listed above and are looking for an exciting new opportunity as an Accounts Manager, then please apply today.
As a leading recruitment agency in Swinton, Manchester, here at Linda Taylors Ltd we are continually receiving new assignments and permanent positions to work on in the Manchester, Bolton, Bury, Salford, Eccles and surrounding areas so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
To view our other roles please click here