Accounts Senior based in Walkden
PositionFull time, Part Time, Permanent
About this role
Our client are looking to recruit an Accounts Senior based in Walkden. This is a permanent opportunity to join a successful Practice and is ideal for a local based candidate. The company are offering this position on either a full or part time basis.
The duties of this Accounts Senior vacancy will include:
- Producing accounts for sole trader and limited companies, often from incomplete records
- Producing and completing tax returns
- Liaising closely with clients regarding the accounts
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Have worked in a general Practice for more than one year
- Able to “hit the ground running”
- Have knowledge and experience of IRIS, Sage, Excel and Xero (Iris and Xero specifically)
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to work cooperatively and be a strong team member
- Be self-motivated and proactive
- Excellent communication skills and be able to follow instructions
- Have a good local knowledge of the Walkden and surrounding areas
- Able to work independently
In return the company are offering an attractive salary package and the ability to accommodate full or part time hours to suit the successful candidate. An early start date is offered for this role and interviews will be arranged quickly.
If you have all the skills and attributes listed above for this Accounts Senior role, please apply today. Due to the expected volume of applicants we are only able to contact candidates whose skills and experience match the job requirements exactly so please do only apply if you have all the relevant skills.
As a leading recruitment agency in Swinton, Manchester, here at Linda Taylors Ltd we are continually receiving new assignments and permanent positions to work on in the Manchester, Bolton, Bury, Salford, Eccles and surrounding areas so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
To view our other roles please click here