Administration Assistant – Eccles
PositionFull time, Permanent
About this role
Our client, part of a Global group, are looking to recruit an Administration Assistant to work from their office in Eccles. This is a fantastic opportunity for an entry level candidate who is looking for their first role or for a more experienced candidate with previous Administration skills to join a successful and reputable company as an Administration Assistant.
The duties of this varied Administration Assistant role will include:
- Working in the Insurance Department
- Opening and processing claims
- Inputting and updating information on the system
- Providing quotations for insurance
- Providing advice and general information to callers
- Answering incoming telephone calls
- Dealing with general queries
- Providing cover for the booking and administration of meeting rooms
- Any other administration duties as required
The successful candidate for this Administration Assistant role will possess:
- Excellent communication skills
- Good working knowledge of MS Office is essential
- Previous relevant administration or insurance knowledge would be beneficial but training will be provided
- Be confident to work on own initiative
- Be able to manage workloads in a demanding environment
This role is offered on a full time, permanent basis.
The salary is negotiable dependent on experience but will meet National Minimum Wage and will be discussed on application and at inteview.
If you have the skills and abilities listed above and are looking for an exciting challenge as an Administration Assistant with a Global Company based in Eccles, please APPLY TODAY
As a leading recruitment agency in Swinton, Manchester, here at Linda Taylors Ltd we are continually receiving new assignments and permanent positions to work on in the Manchester, Bolton, Bury, Salford, Eccles and surrounding areas so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
To view our other roles please click here