Administrator (Temp – Perm) based in Swinton
PositionFull time, Permanent
About this role
We are recruiting for a fantastic client who are looking for an Administrator (Temp-Perm) based in Swinton to join their team. This entrepreneurial company are growing rapidly with offices based around the UK. They have a passion driven culture and work with clients who have a real desire to reach their full potential.
The duties of this exciting Administrator (Temp-Perm) based in Swinton role will include:
- Working on a variety of projects and taking responsibility for administration and management
- Maintaining files including paper and electronic files
- Tracking all documentation
- Providing administration support for events
- Inputting and maintaining project and company CRM databases
- Answering and directing telephone calls
- Greeting and directing visitors
- Typing of documents and presentations using Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Arranging and preparing for company meetings, workshops and events both in and out of the office
- Providing a comprehensive administration and secretarial support to colleagues in the office
The ideal candidate for this position will possess:
- A proven track record in administration
- Experience of using a CRM / Database (although training will be provided)
- The ability to balance creative thinking with co-ordination and high quality administration skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills including a well developed attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- A professional telephone manner
- Computer literacy with a good working knowledge of MS Office software and accurate typing skills
- The ability to learn quickly
The role will include an element of training and the successful candidate will be expected to complete the ISO 9001 Internal Auditing Assistant course.
This position is offered initially on a temporary bases with a view to becoming permanent at a later date.
Hours are 9.00am – 5.30pm Monday – Friday
If you have the skills and attributes listed above, please apply today.
As a leading recruitment agency in Swinton, Manchester, here at Linda Taylors Ltd we are continually receiving new assignments and permanent positions to work on in the Manchester, Bolton, Bury, Salford, Eccles and surrounding areas so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
To view our other available positions click here.