Administrator based in Salford Quays
PositionFull time, Permanent
About this role
Our client, a successful electrical engineering company are looking to recruit an Administrator based in Salford Quays. The main responsibility for this role will be to provide administrative support to the engineers whilst providing excellent customer service by providing timely and accurate information.
The main duties for this varied and busy Administrator role will include:
- Meeting and greeting visitors that arrive in reception
- Answering telephone calls, directing calls and dealing with queries
- Raising, recordings and receipting Purchase Orders
- Raising Projects in the company bespoke software
- Recording and maintaining company fleet information
- Recording customer call outs and arranging for Engineer’s to attend sites
- Maintaining ad coordinating the conference room booking system
- Ordering and distributing PPE and Stationery
- All general administration duties
The successful applicant for this Administrator role will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Experience of working in a similar office administration environment
- Good knowledge of MS Office packages – predominantly Word and Excel
- The ability to work well as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of accuracy
- Good levels of literacy and numeracy
- GCSE Maths, English and IT (Grade C and above)
- Able to work independently and organise own workload and priorities
In return, this role is offered on a full time, permanent basis based in lovely, professional offices in Salford Quays.
The company offer a competitive salary as well as 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays, an employer contribution pension scheme and subsidised gym membership.
If you have all the skills and experience listed above and this Administrator role appeals to you, please apply today and one of our team will contact you to discuss the role in more detail.
As a leading recruitment agency in Swinton, Manchester, here at Linda Taylors Ltd we are continually receiving new assignments and permanent positions to work on in the Manchester, Bolton, Bury, Salford, Eccles and surrounding areas so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
To view our other roles please click here