Administrator based in Salford Quays
PositionFull time, Permanent
About this role
Our client, an successful engineering company are looking to recruit an Administrator based in Salford Quays. Joining a busy department this position will suit candidates who are able to work under pressure whilst organising their own workload.
The duties of this varied Administrator role will include:
- Organising engineers diaries
- Arranging workloads and ensuring the engineer is fully briefed
- Liaising with customers during the service call
- Creating invoices and credit notes
- Producing monthly customer accounts
- Chasing outstanding money
- General administration duties
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous administration experience
- Competent IT skills and a good working knowledge of MS Office products
- The ability to organise and prioritise workloads
- Be proactive and methodical
- Excellent customer service skills
This is a full time permanent position offered with a competitive salary of £20,000 per annum
If you have the skills and experience listed above and are available for an early interview, please apply today.
As a leading recruitment agency in Swinton, Manchester, here at Linda Taylors Ltd we are continually receiving new assignments and permanent positions to work on in the Manchester, Bolton, Bury, Salford, Eccles and surrounding areas so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
To view our other roles please click here