Administrator and Polish Translator based in Little Hulton
PositionFull time, Permanent
About this role
Our client, a well established and successful company based are looking to recruit an Administrator and Polish Translator based in Little Hulton. This is a great opportunity to join a company during a time of exponential growth and success.
The main job purpose of this Administrator and Polish Translator role will be to translate messages and instructions given by Management when necessary and in a clear and concise manner to non-English speaking employees.
The duties of the role will include:
- Translating Job Work Cards and handing in collectively to the Finance Manager for further processing on a weekly basis
- Regularly checking the job tickets “in-tray”, translating any tickets and passing them to the relevant colleague to be actioned
- Translating verbal and written information and instructions into Polish and English at both office and site locations
- Uploading Health and Safety documentation onto the “Hub”
- Managing Health and Safety personnel files
- Managing the Training file and associated Professional Development Plan
- Updating and maintaining authorised holidays on the holiday spreadsheet
- Assisting with general office administration and translation tasks as required
The successful candidate for this varied Administrator and Polish Translator role will possess the following skills and experience:
- Fluency in both written and oral English and Polish
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong MS Office skills including MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Be a strong team player and able to organise and prioritise own workloads
- Previous experience within a similar administration role is required
- Due to the requirement to occasionally visit other sites, a full driving licence and car is essential
- Be conscientious and organised
- Hardworking and diligent
This role is offered on a full time permanent basis working 8am – 5pm (although there may be some slight flexibility on the start time) Monday – Friday.
The company offer a starting salary of £18,000 for this position.
If you have the skills and attributes listed above and are interested in this varied Administration position, please apply today!
As a leading recruitment agency in Swinton, Manchester, here at Linda Taylors Ltd we are continually receiving new assignments and permanent positions to work on in the Manchester, Bolton, Bury, Salford, Eccles and surrounding areas so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
To view our other roles please click here