Administrator (Remote working)
LocationHome Based, Home Working
About this role
Our client, a professional services company based in Worsley, are looking to recruit an Administrator to join their team, working from home. This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate who is ambitious and professional with strong administration skills.
The duties of this Administrator role will include:
- Entering course bookings on the company database including delegate names and contact information
- Maintaining up to date enquiries on the database
- Assisting with the follow up to all enquiries
- Establishing speaker availability
- Providing event information to speakers and clients
- Dealing with speaker and client enquiries
- Managing change requests
- Providing log-in support to clients on virtual events
- Maintaining accurate notes on the company database
- Assisting with diary management for the team
- Assisting with the administration of the Professional Skills Course for trainees
- Creating a monthly task list to enable planning and preparation of future events
- Liaising with other teams as necessary
- Assisting with all administration duties
The successful candidate for this Administrator role will possess:
- Strong administration skills with accuracy and attention to detail
- A professional and courteous telephone manner
- Ability to work both independently as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to plan, prioritise and multi-task
- Excellent written communication skills with accuracy, attention to detail and the ability to influence others
- Proficient in the sue of MS Office
- Experience of MS Teams and Zoom platforms
- A minimum of 12 months relevant experience in an administration role
In return this role is offered on a full time, permanent basis, working remotely from home for 35 hours per week.
Salary: £20,000 – £22,000
If you have all the skills and attributes listed above and have the space to work from home, please APPLY TODAY!
As a leading recruitment agency in Swinton, Manchester, here at Linda Taylors Ltd we are continually receiving new assignments and permanent positions to work on in the Manchester, Bolton, Bury, Salford, Eccles and surrounding areas so keep a close eye on our website and Facebook pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities.
To view our other roles please click here