Aftercare Administrator based in Trafford Park
PositionFull time, Permanent
About this role
Our client, the UK’s market leader in their field, have over 25 years’ experience in delivering a top quality, bespoke service which their discerning clients demand. They are now seeking an Aftercare Administrator to join the Client Services team and support other internal teams.
The duties of this varied Aftercare Administrator position will include:
- Checking APRs against invoices and query any discrepancies
- Ensuring invoices are passed to Finance department in time for weekly payments
- Processing Field Installation Manager reports daily
- Contacting clients to confirm remedial or return dates
- Issuing and filing installation packs to the the fitters / factory
- Performing adhoc duties as requested by the management team
- Adhering to all departmental procedures as required
- General administration duties
The successful candidate for this varied Aftercare Administrator will possess the following:
- Be IT literate and able to learn new software with ease
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess a confident telephone manner
- Be able to offer support to other teams as required
- Have excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Have an organised approach to work and excellent time management skills
- Be confident working on own initiative but confident to refer to a manager when required
- Previous relevant administration experience
In return the company offer the chance to work with a Market Leading successful company in professional offices in Trafford Park.
This position is offered on a full time permanent basis with a starting salary of £18,000.
If you have the skills and experiences listed above for this Aftercare Administrator position then please apply today!
As a leading recruitment agency in Swinton, Manchester, here at Linda Taylors Ltd we are continually receiving new assignments and permanent positions to work on in the Manchester, Bolton, Bury, Salford, Eccles and surrounding areas so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
To view our other roles please click here