Buying Administrator based in Salford
Salaryc£17k - £19k
PositionFull time, Permanent
About this role
Our client are looking to recruit a Buying Administrator based in Salford. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful company in their Head Office in Manchester. Working within a busy department and reporting to the Procurement Manager the prime responsibilities of this role will be to define and administer purchasing processes as per Company policy to ensure the smooth running of the Procurement Department.
The main duties of this Buying Administrator role are:
- Purchasing required plant hire, materials and other resources
- Operating the purchase software, ensuring all details are correctly and quickly input and the process if fully completed
- Liaising with the Safety Department and Branches regarding PPE
- Co-ordinating the Drug and Alcohol medical screening process
- Co-ordinating the procurement of identified training
- Administering the hotel booking requirements for the Company
- Scanning aged documents to the archive file
- Ensuring all filing is maintained accurately
- All general administration duties as required
The successful candidate for this Buying Administrator role will possess:
- Previous relevant administration experience
- Knowledge of MS Office packages
- The ability to organise and prioritise workloads
- Excellent communication skills
- A keen eye for detail
In return, the company offer a salary of £17 – £19k per annum
This position is offered on a full time, permanent basis working 37 hours per week Monday – Friday.
If you have the skills and experience listed above and are interested in this Buying Administrator role, then please apply today! One of our team will contact you to discuss your application and the next stage of the recruitment procedure.
As a leading recruitment agency in Swinton, Manchester, here at Linda Taylors Ltd we are continually receiving new assignments and permanent positions to work on in the Manchester, Bolton, Bury, Salford, Eccles and surrounding areas so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
To view our other roles please click here