Credit Administrator based in Eccles
PositionFull time, Permanent
About this role
Our client, part of a large group of companies and market leaders in their field are looking to recruit a Credit Administrator based in Ecccles. This is a fantastic opportunity to “kick start” your career with the company. You might be a Graduate or have previous Finance experience and thrive learning on the job showing enthusiasm and ambition.
The duties of this exciting and varied Credit Administrator role will include:
- Checking of new customer application packs
- Ensuring all paperwork is completed in an effective and timely manner
- Undertaking credit checks for all new and existing credit applications and increases to credit
- Ensuring all changes to credit limits are process to agreed SLAs
- Accurately maintaining customer records
- Liaising with and managing relationship between Finance team and branches
- All associated administration duties as required
The successful candidate for this position will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Be committed to achieving deadlines whilst not compromising accuracy
- Have the ability to assess and support the business in managing regulatory and reputational risks
- Possess a positive, customer focused attitude
- Have a good working knowledge of MS Office programmes
- Previous experience within a similar Administrative role with a Finance department
- Experience of working with credit would be advantageous but not essential
The position is offered on a full time basis working 37.5 hours per week (Monday – Friday) and comes with a Competitive Starting salary and comprehensive benefits package.
If you feel you have the skills and attributes listed above and are looking for a new challenge with a large, successful company then please apply today!
As a leading recruitment agency in Swinton, Manchester, here at Linda Taylors Ltd we are continually receiving new assignments and permanent positions to work on in the Manchester, Bolton, Bury, Salford, Eccles and surrounding areas so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
To view our other roles please click here