Credit Administrator based in Eccles Temp – Perm
PositionFull time, Temp-Perm
About this role
Our client, part of a large worldwide group are looking to recruit a Credit Administrator based in Eccles to join their existing team on a temp to perm basis. This is an opportunity to be part of a team of administrators ensuring the new customer’s credit applications are accurately checked and that due diligence is applied throughout the process.
The duties of this important Credit Administrator based in Eccles role will include:
- Ensuring all new customer application packs are completed in an effective and timely manner
- Ensuring all relevant information is collected and checked
- Inputting applications onto the system
- Completing a credit check on all new credit applications and all increase of credit applications for existing customers
- Ensure all customer records are maintained accurately
- Communicating with customers throughout the process
- Manage relationships between the department and branch stores
The successful candidate for this position will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Be committed to achieving deadlines whilst not compromising accuracy
- Have the ability to assess and support the business
- Be able to provide a positive customer experience and have a customer focused attitude
- Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Accurate keyboard skills
- Previous relevant administration experience
- Previous experience of working within a credit environment is desirable but not essential
This is a full time role working 38 hour Monday – Friday.
This position is offered on a temp to permanent basis initially to ascertain candidate suitability. After a successful temporary period a very competitive permanent salary is offered by the client.
If you think you have all the skills, experience and attributes listed above, please apply today for an early interview. Our team of consultants are waiting to receive your CV.
As a leading recruitment agency in Swinton, Manchester, here at Linda Taylors Ltd we are continually receiving new assignments and permanent positions to work on in the Manchester, Bolton, Bury, Salford, Eccles and surrounding areas so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
To view our other roles please click here