Credit Controller based in Little Hulton
PositionFull time, Permanent, Temporary
About this role
We are recruiting on behalf of a local successful company who are seeking a Credit Controller based in Little Hulton. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that are going through a period of growth.
The duties for this Credit Controller based in Little Hulton will include:
- Managing customer accounts
- Chasing outstanding monies owed
- Liaising with customers by telephone, email and letter
- Ensuring all accounts are updated
- Negotiating payment agreements with clients
- Ensuring all agreements are monitored and adhered too
- Liaising with colleagues to ensure all accounts are managed within specified timescales
- Liaising with other debt management companies to maintain accounts
- Updating the Management Team with all account issues
- Reporting any problematic accounts at the earliest time to ensure resolution
The successful candidate for this Credit Controller based in Little Hulton position will possess:
- Previous Credit Control experience
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Be numerate and IT literate
- Possess previous Account Software experience
- Proactive and forward thinking; able to anticipate problems and provide effective solutions to issues
In return the company offer a competitive salary and benefits package and professional working environment for the successful candidate.
This position is offered on a full time basis and the client will consider candidates seeking either temporary or permanent roles and would like an immediate start if possible.
If you have all the skills and attributes listed above, please apply today and one of our team will contact you by return to discuss your application by telephone initially.
As a leading recruitment agency in Swinton, Manchester, here at Linda Taylors Ltd we are continually receiving new assignments and permanent positions to work on in the Manchester, Bolton, Bury, Salford, Eccles and surrounding areas so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
To view our other roles please click here