Credit Controller based in Trafford Park (12 month contract)
Position12 month Contract
About this role
We are looking to recruit a Credit Controller based in Trafford Park on a 12 month fixed term contract. This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leader on a contract basis.
The main duties of this Credit Controller based in Trafford Park role will include:
- Ensuring timely collection of all debts
- Updating the cash book daily
- Posting payments and receipts on the system
- Processing credit card statements
- Updating credit card receipts and reconciling with the general ledger
- Chasing outstanding accounts via telephone and email
- Chasing aged debts in line with company procedure
- Liaising with the sales team regarding capital equipment invoices and debts
- Setting up new business partners
- Sending and processing credit applications
- Answering and resolving customer queries
- Producing and distributing monthly statements to clients
- Following up final requests for payments
- Applying for credit limits via Corface
- Updating credit insurance limits
- Ensuring compliance with Group Management Policy
- All associated ad hoc tasks as required
The requirements for this role will include:
- Previous relevant experience in a Credit Control role
- Good knowledge of and experience in company adminstration
- A good working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Have excellent confident communication and customer relation skills
- Be result focused
- Be a team player
- Have a dynamic personality demonstrating ownership and dedication
- Good planner and organiser
- Have accurate attention to detail skills
- Be able to work as a team member as well as independently
This role is offered on a full time basis (8.30am – 5.00pm Monday – Friday) on a 12 month contract.
In return the company offer a competitive salary and benefits package including 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays), Death in Service benefit, Company Pension and a Christmas shutdown.
If you have the skills and attributes listed above and are interested in this role, please apply today. Early interviews will be offered for suitable candidates.
As a leading recruitment agency in Swinton, Manchester, here at Linda Taylors Ltd we are continually receiving new assignments and permanent positions to work on in the Manchester, Bolton, Bury, Salford, Eccles and surrounding areas so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
To view our other available positions click here.