Customer Relations Advisor based in Salford Quays
Salaryup to £16k Basic. OTE £21k - £25k
PositionFull time, Permanent
About this role
Our client, a prestigious company are looking to recruit a Customer Relations Advisor based in Salford Quays. The main purpose of the role will include managing client communications, interacting directly with potential, new and existing customers providing quality customer service while increasing the company’s revenue by generating sales and appointments.
The key responsibilities for this Customer Relations Advisor based in Salford Quays will be:
- Handling customer enquiries
- Answering incoming calls
- Performing administrative functions
- Updating client accounts
- Processing customer correspondence
- Working with colleagues to help manage the customer enquiry database
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Maintain high standards of work and professionalism
- Working as part of a team as required
- Make suggestions to improve the role and customer experience
- Follow data protection guidelines and ensure customer confidentiality
- Strong administrative skills
The successful candidate will possess:
- Strong computer skills
- Previous relevant customer service experience
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Be well organised, reliable and conscientious
- Have a positive “can-do” attitude
In return the company offer a basic salary with fantastic bonus scheme and realistic OTE.
The hours of work will be Monday – Friday and Saturday on a rota basis and offer either 9.00am – 5.00pm or 10am – 7pm shifts
If you have the skills and attributes listed above and would like to work for an established prestigious company then please apply today.
As a leading recruitment agency in Swinton, Manchester, here at Linda Taylors Ltd we are continually receiving new assignments and permanent positions to work on in the Manchester, Bolton, Bury, Salford, Eccles and surrounding areas so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
To view our other available positions, please click here