Customer Service Administrator
PositionFixed Term Contract
About this role
Our long standing client, based in the Swinton area, has a requirement for an experienced Administrator to work within the Customer Support team. The priority is to liaise with customers in all matters from placing orders to dealing with queries in a timely and professional manner.
- Respond to customer requests received by both telephone and email
- Log customer orders and requests on inhouse system and mark for follow up
- Handle any customer complaints with empathy and efficiency
- Liaise with both internal and external counterparts to ensure professional service
- Expedite any slow moving orders and keep customers fully up to date
Skills & Experience:-
- A background in a similar customer service roll is desirable
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to prioritise a busy workload and to keep colleagues and customers informed of progress
- An articulate and professional telephone manner
- Good IT skills are essential
An opportunity to join a forward thinking local organisation on a contract which will be for a minimum of 3-4 months. Only contacts with relevant experience or genuinely transferable skills will be contacted.