Customer Service Advisor/Administrator
Salary£18k - £20k dep on exp
PositionFixed Term Contract
About this role
Our client, a global specialist and leader in their market, seek an experienced Customer Service Advisor with strong administrative background for a 6 month fixed term contract, based in their offices in Trafford Park.
- Responsible for the efficient administrative function in respect of sales of spares and consumables
- Producing quotations, processing orders and subsequently invoicing customers
- Monitoring and chasing outstanding deliveries, with regular communication with customers
- Provide administrative support to the Sales Team, as necessary in the provision of preparatory data for orders, etc including pricing and stock information
- Purchasing responsibilities, day to day maintenance of the database and vendor information using SAP
- Supporting the technical role, compiling check lists and parts lists and ensuring ongoing maintenance of the procedures.
- Handling all Import/Export logistics administration and ongoing process set up.
- Identification of parts/consumables from information supplied by a customer utilising internal and external resources
- Answering the telephone, taking telephone messages for colleagues who are out of the office.
Skills and Qualifications:-
- 2+ years previous experience in a similar sales support role or customer facing role
- Commercially competent, e.g. ensuring compliance with commercial terms, creating and understanding pricing in line with our commercial terms and conditions
- Experience of working in an office environment handling customer contacts relating to engineering or technical machinery.
- Experience of working with import/export activities including the Shipment of Goods outside of, and into UK, ensuring full compliance with regulations.
- Previous experience with SAP would be a distinct advantage
Candidates should be self motivated team players with an excellent working knowledge of MS Office applications and good keyboard skills. The ability to communicate professionally with both customers and colleagues is essential, as is proven organisational skills and excellent time management.
This interesting opportunity is offered on a full time basis and an early start date is available for the successful candidate. If you have the skills and experience listed above, please apply TODAY! We want to hear from YOU!