Customer Service Coordinator based in Astley, M29
PositionFull time, Permanent
About this role
Our client a growing and professional company are looking to recruit a Customer Service Coordinator based in Astley, M29.
The main purpose of this role will be to provide excellent customer service by answering telephone calls and responding to queries from customers in a polite and timely manner and to promote the services of the company. An administrative function will also be required.
The key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Delivering exceptional Customer service when responding to customers
- Responding to customer queries in a timely and professional manner
- Ensuring customer engagement is prioritised and issues affecting service standards are passed onto other departments
- Processing new contract generated by the Sales Team and Broker Customers
- Processing permanent schedule changes and additional service requests
- Providing timely updates to Customer regarding new service implementations
- Providing an admin support function to the Sales team
- Any other administrative duties as deemed necessary
The successful candidate for the Customer Service Coordinator based in Astley require:
- Previous relevant customer service experience
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Have strong administration skills
- Be a good team player with an organised approach to work
- Able to work using their own initiative
- Previous experience using a CRM system is highly desirable
- Commercial awareness in a Service Industry environment would be advantageous
If you have the skills, experience and attributes listed above, we would love to hear from you.
In return the company offering an attractive starting salary and the chance to work with a progressive, professional company.
As a leading recruitment agency in Swinton, Manchester, here at Linda Taylors Ltd we are continually receiving new assignments and permanent positions to work on in the Manchester, Bolton, Bury, Salford, Eccles and surrounding areas so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.