Customer Support Specialist – Eccles
PositionFull time, Permanent
About this role
Our client, a well established and successful company based in Eccles are looking to recruit a Customer Support Specialist to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly and professional company who continue to go from strength to strength and are market leaders in their field.
The duties of this Customer Support Specialist role will include:
- Making calls to arrange service installations with Engineers throughout the UK
- Dealing with customer enquiries via email and over the telephone
- Booking appointments onto the internal booking system
- Updating customer details on the database
- Producing daily and weekly reports for Management and Customers
- Dealing with conflicting deadlines and workloads and priortising work
- Maintaining agreed Service Level Agreements
- All associated administration duties
The successful candidate for this Customer Support Specialist role will possess:
- Preferably possess relevant experience working in a demanding and professional Customer Service environment
- Have well developed communication skills
- Have good working knowledge of MS Office packages
- Be proactive and reactive and able to handle ever changing priorities
- Be organised and methodical
- Be able to work under pressure
- Have strong administration skills
In return this Customer Support Specialist role is offered on a full time, permanent basis:
Salary: £21,500 per annum
Hours: 9.00am – 5.30 pm (5.00pm finish on Fridays) or 8.30am – 5.00pm on alternating weeks
Free, onsite parking.
The company are willing to train candidates for this role who demonstrate an eagerness to learn.
If you have all the skills and attributes listed above and are looking for a new challenge in a Customer Support Specialist role, please APPLY TODAY!
As a leading recruitment agency in Swinton, Manchester, here at Linda Taylors Ltd we are continually receiving new assignments and permanent positions to work on in the Manchester, Bolton, Bury, Salford, Eccles and surrounding areas so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
To view our other roles please click here