Customer Services Admin [VACANCY FILLED]
About this role
Our client, based in Salford, has a new vacancy for an experienced Customer Services Administrator to join their team. The role is a temp to perm opportunity, start on a temporary basis and become a permanent staff member after a short period. Initially, working from your own home, all training will be given remotely and computer equipment will be provided. You will just need a good broadband connection.
- Liaise with customers by telephone to answer any queries and ensure customer satisfaction
- Keep the Customer Database up to date with orders and reporting issues
- Handle incoming emails from internal networks and respond accordingly
- Invoice processing in line with company procedures
- Document control and general office duties
Candidates must be able to demonstrate previous customer service experience in a similar role and have the ability to organise their own workload with efficiency and enthusiasm. Good IT skills are essential, along with strong written and verbal communication skills.
If you have the skills and experience listed above, please apply TODAY! We want to hear from YOU!
As a leading recruitment agency in Swinton, Manchester, here at Linda Taylors Ltd we are continually receiving new assignments and permanent positions to work on in the Manchester, Bolton, Bury, Salford, Eccles and surrounding areas so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.