Customer Support Coordinator £21.5k
PositionFull time, Permanent
About this role
Our client, a very successful company with offices all over the UK, are looking to recruit a Customer Support Coordinator to work out of their offices based in Swinton. An interesting role, taking ownership for electronic ordering of goods and ensuring that customers’ scheduled orders are processed and despatched on time, deliver excellent first line Customer Support.
This role will suit candidates who have previous experience within a Customer Support role who are looking to join a large organisation and take on a challenging and important position.
Key Duties and Responsibilities :-
- Manage all incoming customer orders and ensure they are shipped through to despatch via Electronic Data Interexchange
- Create bookings for deliveries to customer sites
- First line contact for all incoming calls and emails from both internal & external customers
- Respond to such calls and email enquires within agreed lead-time via telephone, email and web chat
- Manage, resolve and log customer calls and emails, including complaints, on inhouse system
- Contact stores and ordering locations as directed when problems with delivery schedules arise
- Investigate and process all customer claims received and provide full response back to the customer
- Process any credit requests and proactively inform customers of any changes to their requirements.
- Attend internal Customer Focus meetings, presenting information to highlight trends, challenges and successes.
- Maintain all customer records, ensuring compliance with Company Policies and Procedures
Skills & Experience:-
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written and the ability to liaise with both internal and external connections
- Strong IT and administrative skills and attention to detail
- A team player who possesses the ability to work independently when required
- the ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Excellent, professional telephone manner is essential
Salary: £21,500 per annum
If you have all the skills and experience listed above and feel this support role is perfect for you then please APPLY TODAY as our client has an urgent requirement.
As a leading recruitment agency in Swinton, Manchester, here at Linda Taylors Ltd we are continually receiving new assignments and permanent positions to work on in the Manchester, Bolton, Bury, Salford, Eccles and surrounding areas so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook and Linkedin pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.