Customer Support Coordinator in Agecroft
PositionFull time, Part Time, Permanent
About this role
Our client, a large successful company are looking to recruit a Customer Support Coordinator based in Agecroft. The main purpose of this varied role will be to take ownership for delivering excellent first line Customer Support for specified clients and assisting colleagues during peak periods. This position is offered on either a full or part time basis.
The duties of this Customer Support Coordinator will include:
- Answering incoming calls from customers
- Responding to calls and email enquiries within the agreed lead times
- Responsible for two main customer accounts
- Managing, resolving and logging customer calls and emails
- Entering customer order details onto the system
- Liaising with stores and ordering locations when orders are incorrect
- Processing customer claims
- Investigating all claims received and provide full response back to the customer
- Proactively informing customers of changes to their requirements
- Attending internal meetings
- Reviewing calls that are logged on the system and reporting any issues to the Customer Centric team
- Maintaining all customer records
- Ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures
- General administration duties
The successful candidate for this Customer Support Coordinator role will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Possess strong administration skills and excellent attention to detail
- Be able to work as part of a team and individually
- Be able to proactively liaise confidently with customers
- Have good IT skills and accurate keyboard skills
- Possess an excellent telephone manner
In return the company offer a competitive salary dependent on experience and the role is offered on either a part time (22.5 hours per week) or full time basis (37.5 hours per week). Other part time hours over 22.5 hours per week could be considered.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful local company who have an excellent reputation.
If you have all the skills and attributes listed above, please apply today and one of our team will contact you.
As a leading recruitment agency in Swinton, Manchester, here at Linda Taylors Ltd we are continually receiving new assignments and permanent positions to work on in the Manchester, Bolton, Bury, Salford, Eccles and surrounding areas so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
To view our other roles please click here