Customer Support Specialist based in Eccles (FTC)
PositionFull time, Maternity Contract, Permanent
About this role
Our client, a successful local company are looking to recruit a Customer Support Specialist based in Eccles. This is a varied role in a busy demanding environment with ever changing priorities. This role is initially offered on a fixed term contract until January 2021 but will be reviewed prior to this time and could become permanent depending on business needs.
The main duties of this Customer Support Specialist position will include:
- Making calls arranging service installations with engineers throughout the UK
- Dealing with customer queries over the telephone and email
- Booking appointments on the internal system
- Updating customers details on the internal databases
- Producing daily and weekly reports for Managers and Customers
- Multi-tasking and prioritise conflicting deadlines and workloads
- Maintaining strict Service Level Agreements
- Resolving queries quickly and efficiently
- All associated administration duties as required
The successful candidate for this position will have the following skills and experience
- Previous experience in a fast paced Customer Service and Administration role
- Able to work to strict deadlines in a busy environment
- Able to work on own initiative
- Strong communication skills by telephone and email
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise own workloads
- The ability to learn quickly and confidently perform a variety of tasks
- Previous experience of working to strict Service Level Agreements would be beneficial
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful company working in a vibrant team of 8.
Offered on a full time basis, the hours of work are alternate weeks working 8.30 – 5.00pm and 9.00am – 5.30pm with 45 mins lunch and a 30 minute early finish on a Friday.
A competitive salary and on-site parking is also offered.
If you have the skills and attributes listed above and would like a new challenge, please apply today and we will contact you by return
As a leading recruitment agency in Swinton, Manchester, here at Linda Taylors Ltd we are continually receiving new assignments and permanent positions to work on in the Manchester, Bolton, Bury, Salford, Eccles and surrounding areas so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
To view our other roles please click here