Data Entry Administrator based in Worsley
PositionFull time, Permanent
About this role
Our client are currently recruiting for a Data Entry Administrator based in Worsley. Working for a very prestigious company who are market leaders in their field, this position will involve joining an existing data team working with clients from Professional Services industry.
The duties of this Data Entry Administrator based in Worsley will include:
- Maintaining and building the client database
- Researching potential candidates via search engine searches
- Inputting relevant contact information onto the company database to be passed to the Sales and Marketing team
- Ensuring any amendments to client data are actioned effectively and accurately
- All associated administration duties as required
The successful candidate for this position will possess:
- Accurate keyboard skills
- Previous experience within a Professional Services company would be helpful
- Be able to research online content effectively
- Have a good working knowledge of MS Office products
- Be able to liaise with other departments within the business
- Be able to work independently and efficiently
- Be organised and methodical
This role is offered on a full time permanent basis.
Hours: Monday – Friday – 9.00am – 4.30pm (30 minutes lunch)
The company offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
If you have the skills and experience listed above and would like to join a professional local company who are very well respected in their field, please submit your CV today and one of our Recruitment Team will contact you.
As a leading recruitment agency in Swinton, Manchester, here at Linda Taylors Ltd we are continually receiving new assignments and permanent positions to work on in the Manchester, Bolton, Bury, Salford, Eccles and surrounding areas so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
To view our other available positions click here.