Document Controller (based in Leigh)
Salaryup to £19k pa
About this role
Our client, an award winning and successful Engineering company are looking to recruit an experienced Document Controller based in Leigh. Working in the Documentation Department, this role will report to the Documentation Manager. This department provides End User Operating and Maintenance information for newly constructed buildings.
The duties of this Document Controller based in Leigh position will include:
- Collating, updating and publishing information and documentation from a variety of clients
- Forming a composite and consistent suite of output documents for clients
- Managing content on the website
- Inputting all information accurately and efficiently
- Liaising with colleagues and clients to ensure accuracy of information
- Working with tracking sheets across multiple projects
- Utilising Word and Excel to manage all duties
- General administration duties as required
The successful candidate for this varied role will possess the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Be organised, structured and methodical, accuracy is vital in this role
- Able to work to and maintain strict timing deadlines
- A strong team player – able to work independently when required
- Knowledge of working with MS Word and Excel to an advanced level
- Strong IT skills and the ability to learn new software packages (training will be given)
- Have previous experience within a similar position
In return, the clients offers a competitive salary and benefits package, the chance to join a successful growing company and the opportunity to work in prestigious offices in the Leigh area.
As a leading recruitment agency in Swinton, Manchester, here at Linda Taylors Ltd we are continually receiving new assignments and permanent positions to work on in the Manchester, Bolton, Bury, Salford, Eccles and surrounding areas so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
To view our other roles please click here