Entry Level Administrator based in Monton
About this role
Our client, a successful and established company are looking to recruit an Entry Level Administrator based in Monton. Working within a busy team, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a company in a position where there is scope for progression for the successful candidate.
The duties of this Entry Level Administrator based in Monton will include:
- Photocopying correspondence, files and reports
- Filing documentation and reports in an organised manner
- Answering incoming telephone calls and directing the calls appropriately
- Sending and replying to emails and correspondence
- Inputting on the internal accounts system (training will be provided)
- General administration duties as required in a busy department
The successful candidate for this position will possess:
- Strong IT skills including MS Word and Excel knowledge
- Accurate keyboard skills
- Be enthusiastic and keen to learn new skills
- Want to join a company with a strong team ethos and professional working environment
- Organised and efficient
- Looking for a career in administration
In return the company offer this fantastic opportunity to join their team in an entry level position and offer support and guidance to progress into other positions in the company after a qualifying period of growth within this position.
If you are looking for your first step into an Office Administration role, can offer enthusiasm and willingness to learn and are available to start work in the near future, please apply today.
The company are offering this role on either a permanent or temp to perm basis.
Salary: Minimum wage (with regular performance reviews)
Hours: 8.30am – 5.00pm (Monday – Friday)
As a leading recruitment agency in Swinton, Manchester, here at Linda Taylors Ltd we are continually receiving new assignments and permanent positions to work on in the Manchester, Bolton, Bury, Salford, Eccles and surrounding areas so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
To view our other roles please click here