Entry Level IT Service Desk Support Role (Swinton)
About this role
Our client, a successful, established IT company based in Swinton are looking to recruit to an Entry Level IT Service Desk Support role. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to begin a career in the IT sector and the company are offering to support the successful candidate through the ITIL foundation program.
The duties of this Entry Level IT Service Desk Support Role will include:
- Providing an excellent level of customer service
- Answering telephone calls on the service desk
- Managing service tickets according to SLA / Priority
- Providing support to mobile and office users
- Form and report building
- Assisting with the test team, testing apps
The successful candidate for this Entry Level IT Service Desk Support Role will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Good knowledge of social media and apps
- Confident and articulate
- Possess analytical skills
- The ability to judge when an issue needs escalating to the next level
- Able to prioritise workloads
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that will invest in training and provide an entry level role within the IT sector.
If you have the skills and attributes listed above and would like to be considered for this position, please apply today. Early interviews are offered for this role.
The company work in prestigious offices in Swinton and the role is a full time role, working on a TEMP to PERM basis and the salary will match minimum wage (age dependent).
As a leading recruitment agency in Swinton, Manchester, here at Linda Taylors Ltd we are continually receiving new assignments and permanent positions to work on in the Manchester, Bolton, Bury, Salford, Eccles and surrounding areas so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
To view more of our vacancies, please click here.