Fleet Administrator based in Salford
PositionFull time, Permanent
About this role
We are recruiting for a Fleet Administrator based in Salford. This is an excellent opportunity for an Administrator to join a fantastic company in their Head Office in Salford. The main responsibility of this role will be to assist the Fleet Manager and Co-Ordinator with all administration tasks in a busy Fleet department.
The main duties of this Fleet Administrator position will include
- Ensuring all invoices are input accurately and efficiently
- Ensuring all fines are input and paid in a timely fashion
- Checking and reviewing driver’s legality to drive via DVLA checks
- Updating the Fleet database and running reports as necessary
- Answering all incoming telephone calls to the department
- Checking cost centre codes and invoices to ensure there are no over-payments
- Uploading Fleet information onto a bespoke IT system
- Assisting with Fleet audits
- Ensuring all filing is maintained and up to date
- All associated administration duties
The successful candidate for this varied Fleet Administrator role will possess:
- Previous relevant administration experience
- Be IT literate with a good working knowledge of MS Office packages – particularly Excel
- Have excellent communication skills and be comfortable liaising with colleagues and external customers
- Be able to prioritise and organise workloads effectively
This position is offered on a full time, permanent basis working Monday – Thursday 9am – 5pm with a 4pm finish on Fridays.
The company are offering a salary of £17,000 – £19,000pa DoE.
If you have the skills listed above and are interested in a new challenge with a fantastic company, working in beautiful offices, please contact us today!
As a leading recruitment agency in Swinton, Manchester, here at Linda Taylors Ltd we are continually receiving new assignments and permanent positions to work on in the Manchester, Bolton, Bury, Salford, Eccles and surrounding areas so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
To view our other roles please click here