Fleet Co-Ordinator based in Salford
Salaryup to £25k
PositionFull time, Permanent
About this role
Our client are looking for a Fleet Co-Ordinator based in Salford. Working in fantastic offices, this is an exciting opportunity to work in a busy Fleet Department for the Head Office of this company. The Fleet Department is a key department and is responsible for the management of over 400 vehicles.
The prime responsibility of this Fleet Co-Ordinator role is to support the Fleet Manager in the day to day fleet operation in running a fleet of 400+ vehicles and to co-ordinate with branches in regards to the use of company vehicles.
The key tasks for this role will include:
- Checking and reviewing with the DVLA to ensure driver legality
- Processing day to day breakdown and accident information
- Updating the Fleet Database and running reports as required
- Co-ordinating insurance claims as necessary
- Running reports on fuel usage
- Monitoring vehicle movements
- Checking cost centre codes and invoices ensuring there are no over-payments
- Co-ordinating short term hire and breakdown requirements during office hours
- Liaising with all company car users
- Chasing up fuel card issues
- Assisting with Fleet and departmental audits
- Reviewing and ordering any lease vehicle requirements, both cars and vans
- Analysing and reporting on insurance data received from the Company insurers
- Ensuring drivers adhere to Company Vehicle Policies and Procedures
- Processing and ordering vehicles
- Reviewing and inputting vehicle invoices onto the database
- Ordering and managing fuel cards
- Processing Penalty Charge Notices and Notice of Intending Prosecutions
- Reporting on a daily telematic system
- Arranging servicing and repairs
- Any ad hoc administration duties as required for the role
The successful candidate for this Fleet Co-Ordinator role will possess:
- Previous relevant experience in a Fleet position
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel
- Be able to demonstrate excellent attention to detail
- Hold a full, clean UK driving licence
- Possess an organised approach to work
In return the company are offering a salary up to £25,000 per annum.
The position is offered on a full time basis working 37 hours per week; 9am-5pm Monday – Thursday, with a 4pm finish on Fridays.
As a leading recruitment agency in Swinton, Manchester, here at Linda Taylors Ltd we are continually receiving new assignments and permanent positions to work on in the Manchester, Bolton, Bury, Salford, Eccles and surrounding areas so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
To view our other roles please click here