Hire Desk Assistant based in Walkden
PositionFull time, Permanent
About this role
Our client, a rapidly growing company based in the Walkden area are looking for a Hire Desk Assistant to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a a Hire Desk team during a period of growth for the company and would ideally suit a Polish speaker with previous experience in transport / logistics.
The duties of this varied Hire Desk Assistant role will include:
- Liaising with customers and operatives to manage and operatives to manage new and existing jobs
- Allocating jobs and liaising with other colleagues
- Updating the bespoke system with job details
- Dispatching vehicles to relevant jobs
- Dealing with queries from operatives and customers
- Updating customers with delivery details
- Ensuring all paperwork is completed to company and legal requirements
- General administration duties
The successful candidate for the Hire Desk Assistant role will possess the following skills and experience:
- Possess a high level of motivation
- Have an organised approach to work
- Strong IT skills with accurate keyboard skills
- Be able to work as part of a team.
- Previous transport of hire desk experience
- Able to work under pressure with limited supervision
- Able to speak Polish would be highly advantageous
In return the company offer a competitive salary and , free parking and a cash health package.
Hours of work will be 10 hours per day Monday – Friday and alternate Saturday mornings.
Training will be provided to the successful candidate.
As a leading recruitment agency in Swinton, Manchester, here at Linda Taylors Ltd we are continually receiving new assignments and permanent positions to work on in the Manchester, Bolton, Bury, Salford, Eccles and surrounding areas so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
To view our other roles please click here