IT & Business Analyst based in Eccles
PositionFull time, Permanent
About this role
We are recruiting for an IT & Business Analyst based in Eccles. Working for a fantastic client who are market leaders in the Engineering industry, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking, corporate company with an envied reputation.
The main duties of the IT & Business Analyst based in Eccles will include:
- Driving and optimising current software through strong understanding of our business processes, software integration and delivery process
- Running and maintaining the key software packages (Syspro ERP, Crystal Reports, Dataswitch, DocuWare, DriveWorks and WordPress)
- Project managing newly implemented systems into all parts of the business
- Extracting data accurately from the ERP and writing business reports for presentation to the management team
- Escalating all problems to Senior Management where necessary
- Completing additional tasks in order to meet department, developmental or change objectives
- Developing software in DriveWorks
- Driving efficiency gains throughout the business
- Ensuring target KPIs are met
- Extracting and manipulating data effectively
The successful candidate for this position will possess:
- Comprehensive understanding of MS Excel and Access
- Software Development, Layout Design and Web Interfaces
- Comprehensive understanding of SQL and ability to write SQL queries
- Good knowledge of programming
- Experience of driving software development / validation activities within a company
- A Computer Science Degree or equivalent qualification or previous experience working in software development
- The ability to demonstrate project planning, project management and decision making
- Good technical analytic skills
- The ability to clearly explain complex technical solutions
- Have strong mathematical aptitude
- Able to develop and maintain positive working relationships with colleagues and clients
- Have a positive approach, be self-motivated and flexible
In return the company offer a competitive salary and benefits package in a professional office with a fantastically supportive Management Team.
If you have the skills, experience and attributes listed above for this IT & Business Analyst based in Eccles, we would love to hear from you. Please apply today and one of our team will come back to you.
As a leading recruitment agency in Swinton, Manchester, here at Linda Taylors Ltd we are continually receiving new assignments and permanent positions to work on in the Manchester, Bolton, Bury, Salford, Eccles and surrounding areas so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
To view our other roles please click here