Lettings Manager with Sales Experience based in Prestwich
Salary£25 -£28k + Commission
PositionFull time, Permanent
About this role
Our client, a long established and successful company are looking to recruit a Lettings Manager with Sales Experience based in Prestwich. Initially the role will be as Lettings Manager for the first 14 months covering a period of maternity and then the role will evolve into a Sales Manager position. This is a varied and exciting opportunity for candidates with previous experience in the property industry.
The duties of this role Lettings Manager with Sales Experience role will include:
- Heading the Lettings department
- Managing all properties and liaising with tenants and property owners
- Attending properties to assess rental values
- Liaising with owners to advise of rental cycle and taking instructions to market
- Drafting properties particulars for distribution and loading onto company website
- Meeting with potential tenants
- Liaising with colleagues in the department and ensuring all duties and tasks are completed
- Liaising with the Management team to report on departmental performance
- Attending properties to show potential tenants around
- Dealing with all tenant and landlord queries and complaints
After the initial 14 month maternity period, the role will evolve into a Sales Manager role and duties will include
- Dealing with prospective vendors over the telephone
- Attending properties and undertaking Market Valuations
- Undertaking local area research to ensure valuations meet market conditions
- Drafting property particulars for marketing
- Liaising with vendors to get the property on the market
- Liaising with potential buyers to advise of available properties
- Attending viewings on properties
- Assisting with sales negotiations
- Updating sales figures and forecasting future sales
- Completing reports and presenting to Senior Management team
- Meeting all targets set
The successful candidate for this varied Lettings Manager with Sales Experience role will possess:
- Previous experience of working within the Property Industry in both Sales and Lettings capacities is ESSENTIAL for this position
- A car owner / driver is essential as travel to properties will be required on a daily basis
- Knowledge of the local property market is required
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- Good working knowledge of IT systems including industry specific software is required
In return, this role is offered on a full time permanent basis with a competitive basic salary and excellent commission scheme.
An early start date is offered on this role and the company need someone in role by 2nd March at the latest but would welcome candidates who can start immediately.
If you have all the skills and experience listed above and are available for an early interview, please apply today!
As a leading recruitment agency in Swinton, Manchester, here at Linda Taylors Ltd we are continually receiving new assignments and permanent positions to work on in the Manchester, Bolton, Bury, Salford, Eccles and surrounding areas so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
To view our other roles please click here