About this role
Our client, based in the Worsley area, has a new role for a Management Accountant to work within their Management Accounts Team which provides support and financial services to their extensive client base. This represents a really good opportunity to join a successful, long established business with a reputation for professionalism and customer service.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate their abilities to undertake the following:-
- Produce month end and year end journals (including accruals and prepayments)
- Produce financial statements including P&L accounts, cash flows, balance sheet, variance analysis and commentaries
- Prepare monthly/quarterly management accounts and monthly reconciliations for all balance sheet items
- Produce statutory annual accounts and ensure compliance with all financial regulations
- Prepare and process VAT returns
- Produce cash flow forecasts and contribute to the production of annual budgets
- Advise and support clients with business related decisions and assist in improving their internal accounts functions
Skills & Experience:-
Candidates should be
- Qualified or QBE will be considered
- Highly competent with several years’ experience within general practice and be able to demonstrate solid commercial awareness
- Extremely motivated and able to work in a fast paced environment whilst using initiative
- Experienced in producing accounts for a wide range of industries
A thorough understanding of management information systems is essential, along with exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with people at all levels, both financial and non-financial.
Benefits include:- Group Personal Pension Scheme; Life Assurance and Income Protection.