Office Administrator based in Swinton
SalaryNational Minimum Wage
PositionFull time, Permanent
About this role
Our client are searching for an Office Administrator based in Swinton. Reporting to the Office and Distribution Managers, the primary job role and responsibility will be to ensure the timely and accurate completion of administration related activities, providing support to the departments and becoming a valued member of the office team.
The main duties of this Office Administrator role will include:
- Assisting the distribution on day and night work schedules
- Reviewing daily haulage sheets
- Entering data onto the database
- Answering and dealing with incoming telephone calls
- Maintaining driver records
- Accurately filing all relevant paperwork
- Any associated administration duties as required
The successful candidate for this varied Office Administrator role will possess:
- Effective communication skills
- Be a competent IT user including Word and Excel skills
- Be a good problem solver
- Able to work well as part of a team
- Previous administration experience is preferred
- Be adaptable and flexible and able to learn new tasks with ease
- Be professional and hardworking
- Good literacy and numeracy skills demonstrated by GCSE Maths and English qualifications
In return the company offer this position on a full time permanent basis with an early start date.
Hours of work will be Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm with 30 minutes lunch
If you are looking for the chance to join a local expanding company, working with a truly great team of friendly professionals in a positive environment where you’ll be able to succeed, on Minimum Wage initially, please apply today!
As a leading recruitment agency in Swinton, Manchester, here at Linda Taylors Ltd we are continually receiving new assignments and permanent positions to work on in the Manchester, Bolton, Bury, Salford, Eccles and surrounding areas so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
To view our other roles please click here