Office Administrator – Irlam
PositionFull time, Permanent
About this role
Our client, based in Irlam are looking to recruit an Office Administrator to join their team. Due to contract wins nationwide the company are looking to recruit several key staff to aid their expansion and become part of the team so this is a great opportunity to join the company during this period of growth.
The duties of this Office Administrator role will be varied and will include (but not limited to)
- Manage the company Hire database system (currently Syrinx)
- Manage the company QMS System and prepare for audits etc.
- Use a range of software, including email, spreadsheets and databases, to ensure the efficient running of the office
- Assist with the management of online and paper filing systems
- Respond to customer enquiries and complaints
- Work alongside Engineers and management to ensure systems are booked out and returned correctly
- Assist with researching, arranging and coordinating travel, transportation and accommodation for the Engineer team.
- Manage Diaries
- Answering and redirecting calls
- Meeting and greeting all visitors
- Manage incoming and outgoing post
- Archiving, filing, document prep, photocopying and binding of file
- Ordering office supplies and arranging couriers
The successful candidate for this Office Administrator role will possess:
- Previous experience with Quality management systems
- Experience with audits – both internally and with external governing bodies
- Experience with company Hire/ CRM systems – Syrinx, Simpro or Installerpro advantageous
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge of MS Office products
- Excellent communication skills
Hours: 8.00am – 5.00pm
Start date: Immediate
Salary: £25,000 per annum
On site parking offered
If you have all the skills listed above and are looking for an exciting new opportunity as an Office Administrator, then please APPLY TODAY. Early interviews are offered for this role.
As a leading recruitment agency in Swinton, Manchester, here at Linda Taylors Ltd we are continually receiving new assignments and permanent positions to work on in the Manchester, Bolton, Bury, Salford, Eccles and surrounding areas so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
To view our other roles please click here