Operations Administrator – Newton-Le-Willows
PositionFull time, Permanent
About this role
Our client is an industry leader in their field and are looking to recruit an experienced Operations Administrator to join their operations team based in the Newton-Le-Willows area. The site operations department is the central hub for the planning, logistics and support of all on-site operations and activity. This role provides a pivotal part of their successful organisation.
The main duties of this Operations Administrator will include:
- Assist in transport, equipment and accommodation booking as part of the planning and deployment effort.
- Assist in the preparation of meeting presentations for an exciting new project.
- Collate and distribute prepared design information (drawings and technical schedules) to site staff via in-house computer systems
- Collect and collate feedback from site operations. Assembling necessary reporting tools (progress / tracking sheets).
- Collate data on hours expended on site for accident reporting.
- Administer and assist in the hire and off hire of access plant and equipment.
- Administer project portals using IT systems, monitor the throughput of pre-prepared reports and finalised reports from site operatives.
- Collate information from the team to assist in the preparation of close out meetings.
The ideal candidate for this Operations Administrator position should be able to demonstrate analytical thinking and flexibility; no two days are generally the same with an ever changing demand on resources. Adaptability to question current practices and a willingness to implement improvements is desirable. Candidates should possess good planning and logistical skills, along with strong interpersonal skills to deal with a wide array of internal and external contacts. A creative and adaptive thinker who can bring innovation to the role.
Salary: c£18,000 – £21,000 per annum
If you have all the skills and experience listed above and feel this Operations Administrator role is perfect for you then please APPLY TODAY as our client has an urgent requirement.
As a leading recruitment agency in Swinton, Manchester, here at Linda Taylors Ltd we are continually receiving new assignments and permanent positions to work on in the Manchester, Bolton, Bury, Salford, Eccles and surrounding areas so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook and Linkedin pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.