Operations Administrator based in Swinton
Salary£8.68 per hour
PositionFull time, Temp-Perm
About this role
Our client, part of a large Global company are looking to recruit an Operations Administrator based in Swinton on a Temp to Perm basis. Working in small team this is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful company which values and nurtures its staff.
The duties of this varied Operations Administrator based in Swinton role will include:
- Processing paperwork from all departments, providing reports for analysis
- Ensuring all spreadsheet information is updated and accurate
- Undertaking Driver / Warehouse debriefs
- Creating customer delivery notes and assembling driver folers
- Processing petty cash and customer payments via the correct SLA
- Providing support for the Transport Supervisor and Stock Controller as required
- Maintaining the filing system and filing all paperwork in a logical order
- Assisting with the stock count and reporting elements
- Processing customer credits and providing reports for the Operations Manager to investigate errors
- Answering telephone calls and dealing with queries or redirrecting the call as necessary
- All associated general administration duties.
The successful application for this Operations Administrator position will possess:
- Previous office administration experience in a busy office environment
- Accurate keyboard skills, with a good eye for detail and high level of accuracy
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to work independently when required
- Strong team player
- Excellent IT skills
In return the client offer the chance to work in a professional office for part of a Global Company.
The working hours will be 9.00am – 5.00pm Monday – Friday and the role is offered initially on a temp to perm basis with an early start date (ideally 18/11/2019).
If you have the skills and attributes listed above and would like to be considered for this Operations Administrator role, please apply today.
As a leading recruitment agency in Swinton, Manchester, here at Linda Taylors Ltd we are continually receiving new assignments and permanent positions to work on in the Manchester, Bolton, Bury, Salford, Eccles and surrounding areas so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
To view our other roles please click here