PA / Administration Assistant
Salary£20 - £22k
PositionFull time, Permanent
About this role
Our client, based in Bolton are offering an exciting opportunity to join their team as a PA / Administration Assistant. The company are a highly respected company and are a leading business in their field. The company have experienced a highly successful year on year growth since is was established and this is an exceptional opportunity to join a reputable firm located in Bolton Town Centre.
The duties of this varied PA / Administration Assistant role will include:
- Managing and organising the diaries for two Partners and four other colleagues
- Booking client meetings via written communication and over the telephone
- First point of contact for clients telephoning and visiting the office
- Producing appointment packs, valuation reports and meeting documents
- Maintaining and updating client records and contacts
- Supporting the team with any administration duties as required
The successful candidate appointed to this PA / Administration Assistant role will possess:
- Be able to demonstrate exceptional client relationship and customer service skills
- Ideally have previous experience of working in a busy PA / Client facing role
- Be able to show initiative with strong organisational skills
- As first point of contact for clients, it is essential to possess excellent written and oral communication skills, be professional and enjoy dealing with people
- A knowledge of Salesforce or other similar CRM is desirable
- MS Office skills are essential for this role
If you have all the skills and attributes listed above and are looking for a new PA / Administration Assistant with a professional and successful company, we want to hear from you.
In return, the company offer an excellent salary package and fantastic working environment.
As a leading recruitment agency in Swinton, Manchester, here at Linda Taylors Ltd we are continually receiving new assignments and permanent positions to work on in the Manchester, Bolton, Bury, Salford, Eccles and surrounding areas so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
To view more of our vacancies, please click here.