Part Time Accounts Administrator in Swinton
PositionPart Time, Permanent
About this role
We are seeking an experienced Accounts Administrator to join our long established and successful team on a part time basis; approximately 16 hours per week, some of which are afternoons. We are looking for someone who can display the same passion that we have when it comes to helping our candidates to find the job of their dreams in our very special ‘people business’.
You will need to demonstrate your abilities/relevant experience to perform the following duties:-
- Maintaining both the Sales and Purchase Ledgers
- Payroll administration including calculation of holiday pay
- Invoicing weekly and keeping up to date with credit control
- Updating and maintaining spreadsheets and Directors’ reports
- Dealing with accounts related queries and temporary workers enquiries
- Cash book, petty cash and bank reconciliations
- Assist with telephone calls and general administrative duties
Experience & Qualifications:-
- Previous related finance/accounts experience is essential
- A good working knowledge of Sage (or similar accounting software) and MS Excel are essential
- Strong communication skills and the ability to liaise with both clients and temporary workers in an efficient and professional yet amicable manner
In return we offer an opportunity to work in a friendly, professional working environment in modern offices in a high street location; a flexible approach to working in our family friendly business and a competitive salary.
If you are an Accounts Administrator and have the skills and attributes listed above, we would love to hear from you. Please send a CV today and we will be in contact by return.