Part Time Accounts Assistant
Salary££ Meets NMW
PositionPart Time, Permanent
About this role
Our client, a property management company based in Salford are looking to recruit a Part Time Accounts Assistant to join their existing team. Working closely with the Management Team in the site office, this is a great opportunity to work for a successful company on a part time basis for 2 days per week.
The duties of this Part Time Accounts Assistant role will include:
- Sorting through property bills
- Closing down customer accounts and taking meter readings
- Assisting with deposit processing after check out
- Inputting information onto the company software
- Assisting with rent collection and processing
- Dealing with tenant queries
- General administration duties as required
The successful applicant for this varied Part Time Accounts Assistant position will possess:
- Accurate keyboard skills and a good eye for detail
- Some basic accounts experience
- A methodical and organised approach to work
- Able to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
In return the company offer the chance to grow with the role and take on more accounts responsibilities and possible increased working hours.
Days of work are flexible and the start date of this role will be approximately the end of November. In return the company are offering this role on a part time permanent basis, starting on minimum wage.
If you are looking for a Part Time Accounts Assistant role with a successful local company based in Salford then please apply today.
As a leading recruitment agency in Swinton, Manchester, here at Linda Taylors Ltd we are continually receiving new assignments and permanent positions to work on in the Manchester, Bolton, Bury, Salford, Eccles and surrounding areas so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
To view our other roles please click here