Accounts Senior based in Walkden
About this role
Our client, a successful company are looking to recruit an Accounts Senior based in Walkden. This is an exciting opportunity to join a local company who offer excellent working conditions and a professional working environment.
The duties of this Accounts Senior based in Walkden role will include:
- Producing statutory accounts
- Bank reconciliations
- Accounts to trial balance
- Producing accounts from incomplete records
- Liaising with clients in person and over the telephone
The successful candidate for this varied role should possess the following:
- Be fully conversant with Sage Accounts
- Be conversant with MS Excel
- Have experience within a Practice environment
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills with both clients and colleagues
- Be able to organise and prioritise own workloads
- Have previous relevant experience and be able to “hit the ground running”
- Must have full, clean UK driving licence
- Knowledge of Xero and / or IRIS would be highly advantageous
- Be able to work well as part of a small, friendly team
In return the company are open to discussions on hours and salary.
If you are looking for a new opportunity in which you can showcase your accounts abilities, working in a small friendly environment assisting local companies, we want to hear from you. Please apply today and we will contact you by return for an initial telephone chat and tell you more about the role.
As a leading recruitment agency in Swinton, Manchester, here at Linda Taylors Ltd we are continually receiving new assignments and permanent positions to work on in the Manchester, Bolton, Bury, Salford, Eccles and surrounding areas so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
To view more of our accounts vacancies, please click here.