Part Time Accounts / Office Manager based in Trafford Park
Salary£15 per hour
PositionPart Time, Permanent
About this role
Our client, a family based company are looking to recruit a Part Time Accounts / Office Manager based in Trafford Park. Working in an existing team managing the accounts function and all round running of the office, this is a fantastic opportunity for a the successful candidate to put their stamp on the running of the business.
The duties of this Part Time Accounts / Office Manager based in Trafford Park position will include:
- Responsible for maintaining and updating the accounts systems using Sage
- Updating in-house Accounts software systems
- Managing the Sales and Purchase ledgers
- Undertaking credit control duties
- Liaising with clients and customers over the telephone and in person
- Dealing with H&S and ISO issues as they arise
- Dealing with customer and client queries and resolving efficiently
- Ensuring the smooth running of all office functions
- Assisting with the updating and streamlining of office procedures
- All associated duties as required in the day to day running of the business
The successful candidate for this Part Time Accounts / Office Manager role will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Knowledge and experience of using Sage Accounts
- Competent IT skills and able to pick up new systems efficiently and effectively
- The ability to liaise with customers and clients
- Strong communication skills
- Organised and methodical and able to prioritise workloads
- Knowledge of administration procedures
- Excellent communication skills are essential
In return the company offer a competitive salary of £15 per hour.
This position is offered on a part time basis working 3-4 days per week from 9am – 4pm although the company can offer some flexibility on this.
If you have all the skills and attributes listed above and are looking for a new challenge, we want to hear from you. Please apply today and we will contact you by return.
As a leading recruitment agency in Swinton, Manchester, here at Linda Taylors Ltd we are continually receiving new assignments and permanent positions to work on in the Manchester, Bolton, Bury, Salford, Eccles and surrounding areas so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
To view our other roles please click here